Customers availing our services agree and are bound to the following terms and conditions:
1. We cannot hold/reserve any tickets and we cannot guarantee the prices quoted to you even after you have already sent your payment. Prices may change at anytime without prior notice from the airlines. Price changes happen frequently due to fare jumps, fare restructure, few seats available, and fare volatility due to high demands/peak seasons or when your travel date is near. If you have already sent your payment and the price suddenly changes, we will inform you prior to booking and you will have two options: send additional payment for booking or request for your money back (full refund). Sending your payment to us does NOT lock you in on the quoted price we gave you. This is the nature of airline fares, so we ask for your kind understanding.
2. We are purely a re-seller of air tickets, hotel accommodations, and tour packages. Your Contract of Carriage (COC) is with the airline, hotel, and tour operators. We have no responsibility and liability over airline, hotel, and tour operations.
3. All bookings are final and nonrefundable. Any changes will result in stiff penalties, change fees, service charges, and surcharges.
4. We are unable to book unaccompanied minors (passengers 17 years of age or younger without any accompanying adult). You may contact the airline directly for this.
5. It is the sole responsibility of the passengers to check the status of their departing flight and to be aware of any flight advisories such as delays or cancellations. Our agency will strive to relay information to the customers as the information comes in from the airlines. Any arrangement for rebooking/re-routing, refund, hotel accommodation, transportation and meal expenses as a result of flight delays or cancellations will be coordinated directly by the passenger to the airline as our agency has no authority or liability over airline operations.
6. We do not provide or promise/claim to provide any advice, recommendations, assurances, or guarantees with regards to visas, passports, immigration issues, travel documents, travel permits, customs/quarantine clearances, or any legal issues concerning domestic or international travels.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to comply with differing passport validity/rule per country. Most states require a validity of at least 6 months from the last day of travel. We cannot be held liable nor responsible if the passenger is not allowed to travel due to an expired or expiring passport or if the passenger fails to present proper travel documentations.
8. For senior citizens and persons with disabilities requiring discounts for domestic flights, valid ID is required (OSCA or PWD identifications) during booking and upon checking in at the airport.
9. It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to follow all laws and regulations in obtaining all necessary visas, travel authorizations, travel permits, travel documents, travel clearances, and all types of documents needed and required by the Immigration, the Customs, and the airline.
10. We are not held liable nor responsible for any offloading incident or any decision of the Immigration Officers to refuse departure or foreign country entry for the passenger. We cannot be held liable nor responsible for all forfeited, canceled, or tickets considered "flown," “no show,” and all instances wherein the passenger failed to utilize any or all portions of the tickets. No free rebooking will be made, no refund shall be given, no new free booking shall be provided, or no remuneration or payment of any type shall be given at the expense of SELFiES Travel and Tours.
If a passenger requests for rebooking or refund due to missed flights, such requests will be submitted to our booking system (VIA Philippines), which, in turn, will coordinate the rebooking or refund with the airline. All rebooking or refunds will be decided solely by the airline based on the passenger’s ticket’s fare rule. We do not have any control over and liability for rebooking or refunds due to missed flights.
11. SELFiES Travel and Tours will not be held liable nor responsible for unused lodging, air tickets, tours, air transportation, land transportation, and water transportation. No refund will be given on accounts of force majeure, labor disputes, natural disasters, Acts of God, fortuitous events, delayed/canceled flights, client's error, client's health condition, or all and other causes beyond the control of SELFiES Travel and Tours.
12. For refund requests due to flight cancellations, immigration profiling, medical cases, and all other reasons, please understand that such refunds will be coursed through VIA Philippines, which, in turn, will coordinate the refund request with the airline. The process may take as little as 2 weeks and up to 6 months at times. Refunds will be based solely on airline’s decision to approve or deny. We do not have any control regarding refunds and the time it takes for refunds to be processed.
In addition, please understand that VIA Philippines charges processing fee for all refund requests. This is not a charge imposed by SELFiES Travel and Tours. If the airline approves the refund, VIA Philippines will load the funds to our portal. Only then can we return any refunded money to you less processing fees.
Please note that service and booking fees are nonrefundable.
13. Customers shall release SELFiES Travel and Tours from any harm, lawsuits, arbitration, litigation, and any or all types of claims arising from situations as mentioned above against the agency, its employees, staff, officers, and owners.